Google AppSheet là một nền tảng No-Code giúp các doanh nghiệp tự động hóa các…
Launching its first beta, Currents is an app G Suite enable people to have meaningful discussions and interactions across your organization, keep everyone informed, and help managers connect with their employees.
Currents is replacing Google+ on G Suite and has a new look, usage, and feature set. All existing Google+ content in your organization will automatically migrate to Currents when you sign up for the beta.
Admin and end users.
Why you’d use it
Exchange ideas at scale:
Currents helps facilitate discussion by allowing managers and employees to exchange ideas across the organization, capturing everyone's feedback and input – without flooding inboxes.
- Currents has a streamlined experience for composing – users can easily tag their posts and attach relevant attachments or images.
- When a user posts, others can comment, give feedback, and ask questions right on the post itself.
- Individual users can also track analytics for their posts.
Currents also gives managers a way to engage more directly with their employees, allowing them to stay on top of the organization and understand what's important.
- Posts from managers can be prioritized, helping to promote and improve connections within the organization.
2. Connect people with content:
Currents connects employees with timely and helpful content personalized to their role and interests. Giving employees access to relevant content helps them connect with the organization and creates more learning opportunities:
- Posts are still visible on Currents' timeline, so users can review and join the discussion a few days later.
- Tags and streams make it easy to find and discover content that interests you.
- The content on the threaded homepage is sorted by relevance, so it prioritizes what's most important to the individual, or the user can choose to sort it chronologically.
3. Easy management:
Administrators can shape discussions within the organization by create custom streams to promote specific content to a targeted group of employees or the entire company. In addition, admins can measure engagement with metrics to track usage and understand what content is making an impact within the organization.
- Admins can delegate content management responsibilities to a new role called Content Administrator (Content Administrator).
- Content Administrators can easily create custom flows, manage tags, define curators, moderate content, and track usage and interactions with metrics.
How to enable the feature?
- Admins: To request access to the beta program for your organization, please email CurrentsBeta@google.com.
- End users: no action to intervene.