Theo IDC: Migrate lên Google Cloud IaaS thúc đẩy tăng trưởng ROI tới 318% Vào…
Recently, Google announced a redesigned search results page in Google Chat. This page highlights relevant keywords in search results and displays clear boundaries between results for easier browsing.
Google is introducing condensed versions of your search results to only show the relevant parts of a message that match closest to your search query. By selecting “Show more”, you can view the entire message without the need to open the conversation.
Why it’s important
This update enables you to quickly identify the right search result in Chat.
Search results are based on the exact query, as well as any additional queries that might have been triggered (secondary query, synonyms, spell corrections, etc).
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End Users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about searching for Google Chat messages..
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on December 6, 2023
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 16, 2022.
- This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers and users with personal Google Accounts