Có gì thay đổi Google đã nghe từ người dùng của mình rằng việc có…
The latest version of Google Groups is now available
Google offers new Google Groups – with an updated interface and more streamlined controls that make them easier to create, manage, and use. The modern interface is similar to other G Suite apps, such as Gmail, and makes Groups more efficient for new and existing users. It is already available in beta version.
Google will introduce new Groups according to this timeline:
- May 26, 2020: New Groups on or off settings will start appearing in the Admin console. This setting will be enabled by default. If disabled, users will not be able to access the new interface. If left, users will be transferred to the new interface on the dates below.
- June 9, 2020: Users in Rapid Release domains will start seeing new Groups, unless their administrator has disabled it. Individual users will have the option to revert to classic Groups.
- June 23, 2020: Users in Scheduled Release domains will start seeing new Groups, unless their administrator has disabled it. Individual users will have the option to revert to classic Groups.
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
The new Groups has a streamlined, more efficient user interface that makes it easier for users to create and manage groups. It includes the most used features from the classic interface, along with:
- Read group conversations and write messages
- Unified settings for improved navigation
- Create groups quickly, simply
- New filtering and search options to help you find content quickly
- Improved team member management and more
Features not available in the new Groups interface
The most commonly used features are available in the new Groups and the new interface will improve the experience of using Groups for most users. However, not all of the features from classic Groups are available right now, including inbox, tags, and collaborative categories. Use the Help Center to see what features are available in the new interface. Google is working to add more of these features to new Groups, but organizations and users that rely on these features should continue to use classic Groups for the time being.
If you leave New Groups ON in the admin console
Starting June 9, Google will begin redirecting users in Rapid Release domains to the new interface when they visit groups.google.com. On June 23, users in the scheduled release domains will start seeing the new experience.
Individual users will have the option to revert to the classic UI by going to Settings > Go back to classic Google Groups. If they decline, they will see the classic look when they visit the next Group. Users can switch between classic and new groups as many times as they like.
If you turn OFF the new Groups in the admin console
If you turn the new group OFF in the admin console, your users will not be able to access the new UI and will see the classic interface whenever they visit Google Groups. Note that users who have turned off New Groups by their admin will also not be able to access any new Group URLs, even if they have submitted a direct link by another user using the new interface. .
If your organization participates in beta
Organizations that participate in alpha or beta will start seeing the new Groups on or off setting in the Admin console starting May 26. If an alpha or beta Admin uses the Dashboard setting for admin to disable new Groups, that will take effect within 24 hours. All users currently using the new Groups through the beta will be reverted to the classic Groups.
End users at organizations that are part of the alpha or beta program and are currently using the new interface will continue to see the new transparent user interface, unless their administrator disables the new Groups at the domain level .
End users at organizations that were part of an alpha or beta program that previously reverted to classic Groups will continue to see the old interface and will have the option to use the new Groups if they wish.
- Administrators :The new look will be ON by default and can be turned off at the domain level by going to Admin console > Applications > G Suite > Groups for Business > New Groups.
- End users: The new look will be ON by default and can be disabled or enabled by the user per browser.
Admin console settings
- Rapid and Scheduled Release Domains: Gradual Release (up to 15 days) starting May 26, 2020. We expect rollout to be completed in 7 days.
- Rapid Release Domain: Gradual Release (up to 15 days) starting June 9, 2020
- Scheduled Release Domain: Gradual Release (up to 15 days) starting June 9, 2020
- Khả dụng cho tất cả phiên bản G Suite (Google Workspace customers)