Google Workspace Frontline là một giải pháp tùy chỉnh bao gồm các ứng dụng liên…
Google Workspace Migrate, previously announced in beta in 2019, is now generally available for select Google Workspace Editions. This first-party, on-premise product helps admins assess and plan migration projects, and confidently migrate their users and large amounts of critical content directly into Google Workspace.
Why you’d use it
Google Workspace Migrate is especially beneficial for Google Workspace customers with a large number of seats, as it allows them to securely migrate large amounts of their organization’s data and setup on-premises infrastructure. Specifically, it provides assistance with:
- Assessment: Quickly scan source environments to help accurately plan for key project milestones and observe points.
- Migration: Efficiently migrate valuable data from a variety of sources (see below)
- Track: Easily identify project progress and health with detailed aggregate and granular logging functionality.
Additionally, Google Workspace Migrate supports Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft OneDrive, file shares, Box migrations, legacy G Suite Business and Google Workspace environments, enabling you to:
- Selectively migrate Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more data between Google Workspace environments.
- Choose to migrate all users from one environment to another.
- Selectively migrate specific user data (organizational units, users, or subsets of data) between Google Workspace environments.
Additional details about Google Workspace Migrate
To prevent disruption to end-user productivity, Google Workspace Migrate maintains a high level of fidelity for migrated content from supported sources: Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and file shares. The following versions will be supported:
- Google Workspace customers
- Exchange: Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and Microsoft 365
- Sharepoint: SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business
- Shared files: A Windows-accessible file share (for example, SMB or NFS)
- Admins: Visit the Help Center to Google Workspace Migrate and migrating between Google Workspace environments.
- End users: No action needed.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now.
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Standard, Education Plus, and legacy G Suite Business customers.
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Enterprise Essentials, Education Fundamentals, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as legacy G Suite Basic customers.