Có gì thay đổi Google đã nghe từ người dùng của mình rằng việc có…
Improve your visibility in Google Meet video calls
Depending on their camera placement, some meeting participants might be less visible than others. Google Meet can now automatically frame your video before joining a meeting to help ensure equal visibility for all participants. The automatic framing happens only once, so there are no motion distractions that can divert attention from the content of the meeting. You can manually reframe the video at any time from the settings.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be OFF by default and can be enabled by the user. Visit the Help Center to learn more about turning video framing on or off for your account..
- Rapid release domainExtended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 14, 2022
- Scheduled release domains: 2022
- Available to Google Workspace customers Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Starter, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, Education Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Workspace Individual customers with eligible devices.
- Also available to Google One subscribers with 2TB or more storage space with eligible devices. Visit the Help Center to learn about device requirements for video framing..
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Education Fundamentals, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers.
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts.