Thực hiện số hóa với nền tảng Cloud là xu hướng tất yếu cho doanh…
We’re refreshing the layout of emails sent by Google Calendar. By making key event details more accessible and useful, this update enables you to quickly find and act on an event’s most important information.
In addition, when you receive an email notifying you of a modification to an event, such as a time or location change, it will display both the old and updated information.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: No action required.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 13, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on June 27, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts.