Có gì thay đổi Trước đây, truy cập contact.google.com là cách duy nhất để chỉnh…
Include captions with a Google Meet video recording
If you’re using captions in Google Meet, you now have the option to include those captions in a meeting recording. Including captions in your meeting recordings can help make them more useful and accessible for meeting participants.
Note that to record a meeting, the feature must be enabled by your admin and you have to be:
- The meeting host.
- Part of the host’s organization. Note that if host management is on, you’ll need to be a meeting co-host to use this feature.
- Promoted to a co-host if you are outside the meeting hosts's organization.
- A teacher or co-teacher for meetings created through Google Classroom.
- Admins: Meeting recordings must be enabled to use this feature. Visit the Help Center to learn more about turning recording on or off for Google Meet.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about using captions in a meeting and recording a video meeting.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) February 8, 2023
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 1, 2023
- Available to Google Workspace customers Essentials, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, bản nâng cấp Teaching and Learning Upgrade
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: email@example.com