Có gì thay đổi Bạn có thể chuyển đổi cuộc họp video trên Google Meet…
Recently, we introduced the ability to create spaces in Google Chat that you can share with others in your organization to join via link. We’re now adding the ability for Admins to set the default for newly created spaces and enable sharing scoped to specific audiences.
Admins can set the default for new spaces and define more granular target audiences for Discoverable Spaces
End-users can select admin-defined audiences from space access drop-down
Admins and end users
Why it’s important
Admins can now set the default access for new spaces and who can find them by defining the appropriate target audiences. While creating topic-based conversations that can be shared more broadly within an organization fosters collaboration and helps build community, there may still be instances where an organization may wish to target which group or audience can discover or join a space. With additional admin controls, admins can help users discover and join relevant conversations to encourage collaboration more effectively.
- Admins: The creation of “Discoverable” spaces will be OFF by default and can be enabled at the domain level. Visit the Help Center to learn more about Google Chat sharing settings.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about creating shareable spaces..
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 6, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, and Education Standard customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Enterprise Essentials, Education Fundamentals, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as legacy G Suite Basic customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Individual users or users with personal Google Accounts