Các tổ chức đang hiện đại hóa doanh nghiệp với cloud đang tìm kiếm…
Google is bringing the ability to delete named spaces in Google Chat to the Business Standard and Business Starter versions of Google Workspace. It is intended that this feature will extend this capability to more versions of Google Workspace next year.
With this ability, space creators can completely remove it from Chat, including all space owned content, room tasks, and files and attachments not saved elsewhere. . In addition, members will not be able to access the space, its files, or the member list once it has been deleted.
Why it’s important
Through deletion, you can easily navigate and stay on top of your most relevant spaces and eliminate clutter in Google Chat.
Important Note: This feature is not available for Google Workspace instances with Google Vault. If you upgrade from Google Workspace Business Standard or Business Starter to a version that supports Google Vault, you will lose the ability to delete named Spaces.
We anticipate that this feature will be available to all versions of Google Workspace in 2022. We will provide an update on the Workspace Update Blog when it becomes available.
Getting started with breakout rooms in Google Workspace
- Admin: There is no admin setting for this feature
- End users: This feature will be available by default. To remove a space, from the drop-down menu, tap “Clear Space”. Only the creator of the room has this ability and will clear the space for everyone.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains :: Gradual Release (up to 15 days for feature visibility starting November 16, 2021)
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, G Suite Basic and Business Starter customers
- Not available to Google Workspace, Google Workspace Essentials, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Plus, Frontline and Nonprofits and Enterprise customers