Windows VPS is an effective solution for businesses that need to run…
Google Meet can remove background noises such as typing, construction sounds, or background chatter. Noise cancellation helps make video calls more productive by reducing distractions that can divert attention away from the content of the meeting, so you can stay focused on the conversation.
The voice indicator now shows how much noise is being removed. If you see the ring expanding, Meet is reducing the background noise.
If you don't see the voice indicator, no audio (voice or noise) is coming from you.
A burst of noise is being filtered out while you speak, and other participants will only hear your voice. This visual cue is triggered at most once per meeting.
Noise is being filtered out on a continuous basis while you speak, and other participants will only hear your voice. The noise level is reflected by the ring size.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: The noise indicator is displayed when noise cancellation is enabled.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 16, 2022.
- Available to Google Workspace customers Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, and Workspace Individual customers.
- Không áp dụng cho Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Education Fundamentals, Frontline và Nonprofits cũng như khách hàng G Suite Basic và Business.
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts.