Thực hiện số hóa với nền tảng Cloud là xu hướng tất yếu cho doanh…
In Google Meet, you can now see participants who were invited to the meeting but have yet to join the call. These participants can be found under the “Also invited” heading. Additionally, you’ll also be able to see the RSVP status of everyone on the invite, including “optional” attendees and RSVP notes.
From here, you can reach out to those users via Chat to confirm whether they will be joining directly from Meet, eliminating the need to open additional tabs or switch to another app.
We hope this feature makes it easier for you to start meetings more efficiently by quickly determining who has not joined and sending them a nudge via Chat directly from Meet.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: For users in eligible Google Workspace customers editions, this feature will be available by default for Meet calls with a Calendar event.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 29, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Standard, the Teaching & Learning Upgrade, Education Plus, Non profit customers, and legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Enterprise Essentials, Individual customers and users with personal Google Accounts.