Windows VPS is an effective solution for businesses that need to run…
Giờ đây, bạn có thể sử dụng Google Maps trong bảng điều khiển truy cập nhanh. Điều này có nghĩa là bạn có thể sử dụng Google Maps để xem và nghiên cứu thông tin địa điểm trên cùng một màn hình, điều này có thể giúp bạn dễ dàng hơn:
- View location details like location, opening hours, and user reviews.
- Make sure you're adding the correct location to the Calendar event.
- Get directions and travel times to plan ahead of your trip to an upcoming event venue. You can add trips to your Calendar to help you arrive on time by knowing when to depart. Predicted traffic and transits at future event times are used for better estimates of travel time.
The quick access side panel can already help you view your Google Calendar while in other Google Workspace apps, take notes, manage your tasks, and more. With Maps in the side panel, you'll be able to see more information without switching contexts or using multiple tabs. This will make it easier for you to plan and attend events on time.
- Admins: This feature will be enabled by default for all users who have Calendar and Maps enabled. If Maps is turned off for the user, there will be no change to their experience and they won't see Maps in the side panel.
- End users: If your admin has enabled Maps for your domain, click the location of any Calendar event to start using the feature.
- Rapid Release Domain: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature exposure) starting April 19, 2021.
- Scheduled Release Domain: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature exposure) starting May 3, 2021.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers