Google Workspace Frontline là một giải pháp tùy chỉnh bao gồm các ứng dụng liên…
You can now join a Google Meet call from Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. In addition to the present to Meet option, you can select “Join the call” to quickly join and present a document, spreadsheet, or presentation to all attendees, allowing everyone in the meeting to collaborate while having a conversation.
Admins and end users
Why it’s important
To help teams do their best work in the hybrid work world, as many of us begin a return to office, we continue to make enhancements to Google Meet to help ensure that video meetings are inclusive and collaborative no matter the location or device preference.
We hope this feature makes it easier for everyone in the meeting to collaborate in real-time while having a conversation all from the same tab.
- Admins: This feature is ON by default and can be disabled at the OU level. Visit the Help Center to learn more about allowing your users to join and present to Meet calls from Docs, Sheets, and Slides..
- End Users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about using Google Meet with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides..
- Rapid Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility starting on April 12, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 2, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers